1. Does my site have adequate access?
2. Is my property properly zoned?
3. Is utility service available to my site?
4. What will it cost to develop my site?
5. Are there extraordinary costs to develop my site?
6. Are there futures improvements planned that affect my site?
7. Are there physical encumbrances that affect my site?
8. How does the topography affect my site?
9. Will the city support my project?
10. How long will it take to get permits?
Let us assist you during the due diligence phases of your project to ensure a smooth transition into the design and permitting phases of your project!
Due Diligence & Entitlements
Flood Plain & Wetlands
Local & State Regulations
Permitting Process & City Fees
Platting, Easements, Right-of-Way
Preliminary Cost & Schedules
Utilities, Drainage, and Access Locations
Zoning & Land Use
Detention/Retention Pond Design
Erosion Control Plan
Master Utility & Drainage Plans
Permitting & Plan Approval
Post Construction Inspections
ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey
Boundary & topographic Survey
Legal Descriptions/Field Notes